Andres Jimenez began as bicycle mechanic in Bogota, Colombia. By 1981, Andres was expertly doing frame painting and building professional bike frames with top-quality Columbus, Reinos, and Tenge tubes.Yet times in Colombia were tough, and in 1991 Andres had to give up his business and, together with his family, make a difficult journey to the United States. Finding himself in New York City, Andres found a job in a finest bicycle company. But because of his mechanical ability, attention to detail, and professional knowledge, Andres was quickly spotted by those in the trade and he was able to return to his chosen craft of bike building and repairs. For 15 years, Andres proudly worked as head mechanic in this well known company.Bicycle Repairman Corporation, established in 2005, fulfills Andres’s dream of returning to the bicycle business. With three generations of Jimenez family, Bicycle Repairman Corp quickly earned a reputation for excellent repairs, outstanding bicycles, and honest and personal customer service.
Bicycle Repairman Corp:
- Stands by all sales with quality wattantee sevice.
- Prides itself on top-quality and honest repairs for all makes and models of bicycles.
- Specializes in wheel services (authorized by Shimano American Corporation).
- Stays up-to-date on the latest products and technologies at the annual International Bike Expo in Las Vegas.
- Treats all customers, regardless of bicyclee knowledge, with respect.
- Never Pressures or “up-sells” customers into unnecessary products or services.
- Is dedicated to family values and a proudly American can-do sprit.
We will keep working hard making our Bicycle’s shop dream come truth…..Giving you, our family an unbelievable customer service.